Saturday, August 30, 2008

Design your shipping box online.



Those who don’t have car will find it difficult to find boxes to pack odd shaped goods, big sewing machines, grandfather clocks etc. Do you know why? They won’t have garages to store junks like used boxes.
I am not joking brother; I am sharing my experience with you. I don’t own a house. I am forced to shift quite frequently. At such times, my greatest problem is finding boxes to pack. Since I don’t have garage, I throw away TV boxes, computer boxes etc as and when I buy consumer durables.
I happen to find a fantastic resource for shipping boxes. Packnboxnow.com is a wonderful resource where one can custom design corrugated boxes to suit their packing needs. As you design online, you are intimated of its price.
Another superb facility is uploading your own logo to be printed on your boxes. This kind of service is rare to find.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: