Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beautiful designer bedroom furniture.



I chided my son when he bought a mobile phone for around $1000. It is simply lavish in my opinion. I could have used that money to buy the designer bedroom furniture that I desired. And this bedroom furniture that I have been eyeing for long won’t give me anymore expenses like a mobile phone!

Just have a look at this modern bedroom fitting. Don’t you think this will give you more pleasure than a mobile phone? This is a life time investment and will be a proud addition to our new house.

My mother-in-law wanted a contemporary bedroom but I convinced her by arguing that we have built a uniquely designed bedroom and it is only fitting that it is decorated something extraordinary like an Italian bedroom.

But youth have their own way of placating their mother-right? My son promised me to fill the new empty bedroom within three months.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: