Saturday, August 16, 2008

Great range of bedroom furniture.


I shop like a novice means, I don't go to a shop with pre-loaded knowledge. I don't equip myself with any technical knowledge of a product before I buy offline or online.

But, I make it a point to be aware of the price. This habit of mine has been paying me rich dividends and as I wrote earlier, I am one the sought after shopping companions.

During the recently ended festival, I helped my cousin to buy a solid foam mattress online. Based on my cousin’s preferences such as the mattress should receive the body weight willingly, suppress the urge to toss around etc, I helped him buy Versailles Memory Foam Mattress

Satisfied with my choice, he goaded me to buy a colorful rug. I am known for my weakness to multi colored products and this is not mostly appreciated even by my family. But my cousin obviously matched my interests. I lingered a little longer browsing though bedroom sets before my eyes rested on the rugs.


Suddenly, I realized that I have not hopped onto another website to buy the rugs. I was still on Spacify.com and I noticed they offer complete bedroom furniture in their website apart from kitchen and office needs.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: