Monday, August 25, 2008

My nickname is Planter.


I earned the nickname Planter when I was studying in my 10th standard. I happen to choose a stunning ornamental plant from the nursery next to my house and gave it as a wedding anniversary gift to my class teacher.

I am still retaining my ardent passion in Decorative Planters though I have nothing in my house. Yes, I have this peculiar habit gifting the plants and not growing them at my home.

I frequent a website called Planter Ixchange for my gifting needs and I especially like their slant roof Wardian Case Terrarium (see picture). So far to whomsoever I have gifted this, cherish their gift like a treasure.

I have been postponing my desire to buy a water fountain from Planter Ixchange. Somehow my attraction to outdoor plants pushing back my own desire for the fountain.

Planter Ixchange is an excellent resource for unique green gift ideas.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: