Monday, January 07, 2008

Shame, shame, poppy shame.

Mark Benson must have been relieved to raise his finger against the glare and shout from Ricky Ponting and Sourav took his long walk back to the dressing room (to undress of course and wear something civilian).

The entire world was shocked at the attitude of Ricky Ponting and I am sure there were many Aussies among them.

I have great respect for Adam Gilchrist. But that took a beating when he dishonestly appealed for a catch off Rahul Dravid's pad. And the way he demonstrated his glee was sufficient for Steve Bucknor to accede to the appeal.

Invariably, such unsporting horrors continue to happen only Down Under. Oh, those ugly .....!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.