Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SMS ‘NFL’ to 26220.

Since 1977, (I was only 18 years then), I have been reading and hearing about the Super Bowl and the festivity that surrounds Super Bowl Trophy Championship.

I was brought up near a football ground. In fact, you can say I was raised in a football ground because of the proximity of our house to the football ground. I developed a natural affinity to the game.

Growing up, I kept track of the super bowl trophy and even I maintained paper cuttings for while. Like every hobby, I lost the interest in paper cuttings but never in the football game.

I heard that tickets for Super Bowl are very hard to get and people used to pay high premium to get a vantage seat. This gave rise to several ticketing agencies offering their services and among them, the most dependable service is given by TicketsNow.

TicketsNow has just announced a savings of whopping $500 on a pair of super bowl tickets by simply text messaging “NFL” to 26220. Once your text message is received, you will receive a code that you can redeem at www.ticketsnow.com during checkout. You can also call (800) 927-2770 for your code.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: