Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Mahalo search engine.

After three months, I started my first work. I registered with them in the month of October itself. But I did not put in any efforts to learn the trade.

Finally, on one of those non-blogging days, I downloaded all those mind boggling tutorials and took two days to read. Then I sought help from any of the Indian guides but a very kind hearted lady from the dependable America came forward to guide me.

And she is an excellent coach and she took only two chat sessions to prepare me. I submitted the work and it was already rejected four times. But I welcome all those rejections that gave me tremendous opportunity learn.

And the official guide from Mahalo also is simply superb in her guidance. I thank them all and am looking forward to work with them for a long time.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: