Thursday, January 24, 2008

A.E. Feldman is a global choice.

The last Sunday news paper did not kindle any interest in me. It was overloaded with crime, crime and nothing but crime news. Stories about weak American economy and its negative impact on other world markets predicted more gloom and no cheer.

So, I just casually opened the ‘Classifieds’ supplementary news paper and browsed through ‘Wanted’ ads without any real purpose. I saw a few Job Placement ads that won’t encourage anyone to approach them. I don’t think they have any good record that can speak for them.

I remember reading a web release of A.E. Feldman Associates some months ago. They are the top notch recruiting company in the U.S. Since 1967, they have maintained a high standard of service.

I would like to quote here from the web release:

“Our reputation, discretion and consistent record of successful placements have helped us build strong and trusted relationships with industry-leading clients and top-quality candidates… to the benefit of both sides of the employment equation.”

Now I am able to remember why that particular piece remained in my memory. The word ‘discretion’-I wonder how many placement organizations are discreet in their dealings. When I read that sentence in the web release, I know they meant it, otherwise, it would not have been said at all.

Their specialization in getting risk management jobs in multinational banks and various other financial corporations attracts suitable candidates from all over the world.

They fill positions nationally from middle to executive to top “C level” management.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: