Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Are we safe" ask Indian women.

I am deeply hurt and I also feel the pain in my body as if I have been violated. Reading the article in 'The Hindu' today titled "An assault on dignity" I am more than shocked at how the victims have been the sufferers and how very little is reported in the media.

I strongly differ the opinion of Kiran Bedi when she is reported to have said that media should not be blamed for highlighting certain incidents that happened in Bombay. She is also reported to have said that it is the responsibility of fellow citizens to come to rescue the victim.

Yes, I do agree that we all have a social responsibility but what about those perpetrators of the crime in Bangalore who are said to M.B.A. graduates working in TCS. The punishment for traffic violation in India is a joke.

I am of the opinion that the license of the traffic violaters should be revoked permanently and they should be shown in every TV channel.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: