Saturday, January 05, 2008

FaceBook, FaceBook and more of FaceBook.

It seems the entire Internet is obsessed with FaceBook-the online social community. First it was MySpace, then the attention was on Orkut and now this FaceBook.

I really wonder if it is really true that FaceBook boasts of several million users! I feel, certain websites and and other review sites are alone responsible for the 'reported' popularity of FaceBook.

I am a regular reader of Mashable's blog feed. In his daily blogging effort, his blogging topics cover FaceBook by nearly 60%. Even he won't have time to spend on FaceBook going by the number of in depth blog posts he writes everyday.

At the beginning, everybody registers at any new social networking website but soon wither off having been satiated. To me, it is all a waste of time. I am sure many will disagree with me, but....

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: