Saturday, January 19, 2008

Business funding is easy with Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank.

This is a long story but I will cut it short but I assure you that this blog post can change your future if you are a budding entrepreneur.

I watched the business of my husband crumble to pieces and he ended up with huge debt. This happened in the year 1999. Though he had the drive to run the business and enjoyed challenges (he still does), he lacked proper financial support and backup.

Yes, it was his drawback only and not a weakness. When I followed a link in my email to Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank and came to know about their willingness to fund businesses, I feel like reviving the spirit of my husband and may be help him get on his feet again.

I carefully read their services and I must say I am definitely tempted to open a free Business Current Account with them and enjoy the following.

* The annual interest rate on loan is only 6.26% AER (variable)

* Day to day banking transactions is free and unlimited. (I intend to ask what this is about)

* They have 250 branches that will make it convenient to gain access.

* Internet banking.

There are some more facilities but these are the main advantages to my knowledge.

I intend to talk to them soon

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Irene M. said...

When you decide that your business needs business financing, beginning the search can be a confusing and scary process. But if you take the time to figure your company's finances, and figure out exactly what you need opposed to exactly what you can pay back, you can feel comfortable onbtaining financing.

Unknown said...

Nice post. I want to run my own business soon, so I'll remember this one. I know it'll be challenging, so I can use all the help and advice I can get. I've been thinking about buying a business lately instead of starting one from scratch. Maybe a franchise? I don't know. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

Unknown said...

@Angela - I can tell you this now... Running a business will be tough. I'm sure there will be days you'll want to give up, but if you stick through it and persevere, becoming an entrepreneur will be worth it. That being said, there are a lot of resources on-line if you're looking to buy a business instead of starting one from scratch. I know there's this site called BizTrader.com, and it's like this on-line global marketplace where you can buy or sell a business. You can also use it to find a lender, broker, etc.
I also highly suggest checking out books and magazines, since they're generally up-to date with information. Local small business groups are also good because you can network, and they can update you on the area you plan on doing business.
Good luck!