Thursday, January 17, 2008

Organize your academic papers online.

A lucky day today for me. I found a free online service that I have hoping to stumble upon, (yes, I lost hopes to find it)where I can store all my academic papers and share it with other academicians.

But actually, I would really would like many maths students to view my papers on which I have put in a lot of efforts.

The Cite You Like is an online academic papers storing website. It is a great resource for students of every faculty.

How it works:
It is amazingly simple to extract what you like on the web. With a click of a button, you can do this to add to your personal library. CiteULike automatically extracts the citation details, so there's no need to type them in yourself. It all works from within your web browser so there's no need to install any software.

You can organize your online storage using appropriate tags. This is a website for students and teachers exclusively.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: