Thursday, June 23, 2011

Plus size medical uniforms and scrubs.


Why nurses wear white scrubs always? Why don’t they wear colored uniforms? I was thinking aloud on these lines while I waited at the eye clinic where my mother-in-law had undergone a Lasik surgery at the wee hours on Sunday.

The ophthalmologist exuded friendliness. His cheerful attitude encouraged me to ask him about my thoughts. He took a long look at me and finally said he would consider it provided he gets discount scrubs at a minimal notice.

I assured him of my assistance on one condition that next time I seek his appointment; he should see me first ignoring the waiting patients.

He laughed out loud and apologized for the delay in attending to my mother-in-law. He picked up the sarcasm quickly.

Shrewd doctor-eh?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: