Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Indians are facing tough times with call centers.


Call center technology is a total failure in India. I think it is very much under developed and operated by not all that sincere and efficient personals. I also suspect that they are not given access to data that are vital for communication with the callers.

Even educated people like me who can speak English very well are finding it tough to communicate with call center employees.

A few hours before, I had a horrible time to speak to a customer care executive of my bank. When finally I heard a human voice, I found myself begging to the responder not to disconnect the call on silly pretexts that would make me start all over again repeating who am I, why I have called and what I wanted.

Oh man, this is really frustrating.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: