Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How to use a Blackberry SmartPhone?


I am clumsy when it comes to handling mobile phones like blackberry curve because of too many applications. Navigating such an advanced mobile phone is not my forte. That is why I always preferred simple communicating devices.

When my son gifted me with his Blackberry Curve SmartPhone, I could not hide my apprehensive expression. However, my son caught me immediately. With a reassuring look, he patiently explained all its latest features and functions like how to use the Bluetooth function, how to shoot a short video clip and how to insert Micro SD Card etc.

Knowing my weakness in using maps, he demonstrated how to locate where is living in Norway. I was amazed at his intelligence. Contemporary youth are so adept at learning everything on their own-eh?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: