Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New bridal shower invitation formats.


I anticipated this not long ago. When my mobile phone started receiving short messages of myriad nature, I knew people would send party invitations and even wedding invitations through mobile phone messages.

Therefore, I was not at all surprised when I received bridal shower invitations that entered the Indian wedding culture three years ago. It was at a time when mobile applications developers were still groping with ordinary text based messages.

Well, three years is a long time for technology to stay static. Multimedia services quickly made inroads in mobile phones. It was only a matter of months before people creatively designed their wedding anniversary and birthday invitations using their mobile phone SMS.

Now, how long do you think before traditional invitation designers would start designing invitation cards and greeting cards exclusively for mobile phone users?

Hey, did I drop a new business idea?


Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: