Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Time is a great healer.

The world is cheering the death of Osama Bin Laden. I saw the video clip showing his body. It was really gruesome. While I don't mind appreciating the American Government's relentless hunt to seek revenge and feel justified in doing so, I still feel death penalty is not the solution to end crime.

When I heard that the people in Americal are celebrating Osama's death with fireworks, I wonder a whether a Western Deepavali would be included in their national festival list.

All the news channel kept showing the audacious assault on September 11th which triggered tears drops in my eyes. Any nation would not forgive such an attack on them.

All said and done, I think America will not savor the killing for long. Time is a great healer.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: