Friday, May 20, 2011

New diabetic supplies for type 2 diabetes.

Blood glucose testing, showing the size of blo...Image via WikipediaThe man who brought a nice looking tray full of diabetes supplies had look on his face that was all eager. He knew he had found a potential client. Both my husband and my mother-in-law are diabetic.

Diabetic testing supplies:
The sales man must be have been very experienced. He knew diabetes patients are always looking for new testing ways to find out the blood sugar. I know diabetic testing methods have come a long way since the days diabetic patients spent nearly 3 hours in a testing lab to give blood for testing blood glucose, eat something there and wait for 90+ minutes to test the blood again.

Now, in less than 30 seconds, my husband is measuring his blood sugar level with a prick. What else can be done? Why he is still looking for new ways to test his blood sugar? I suppose he is searching for a method to test blood glucose without extracting blood!

The sales man showed me a new glucometer where inserting the blood tinged testing strip is more convenient.

He bolted when my husband asked him will it reduce his blood sugar without taking insulin injections.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: