Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rain boots and leeches.

The rain boots popped out of the carton box when I took it down from the attic. I had to dump them up when I moved out of Western Ghats a few years ago.

Like any hilly place, there is no real monsoon to see rain. It can get dark several times a day and the clouds used to empty their bag before becoming pale. None can walk around without rain boots that also protect our legs from leeches.

One of my relatives recently took up residence in Western Ghats and she inquired if I have my old pair of Joules Wellibob. I told her I would look around in my house.

I am glad I did not throw away the sparingly used rain boots. However, I have no idea what is foot size of my relative. Mine is 7 that rarely match many.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: