Monday, January 17, 2011

My diet pill preference would be..

Though, some of the best diet pills continue to retain their position among the top 10 diet pills, it is heartening to note a few new entrants that made it to the top ten list. I was actually expecting TestoRipped to edge past DecaSlim but it is still below it.

Alli claims the last of the top ten but it is believed that a lot of advertising has pushed it to the list. However, Alli is already a popular weight loss pill in spite of the harmful side effects it had caused.

I make it a point to check toprateddietpills.com periodically to read the reviews and ratings because of its honest feedback.

I wonder why DecaSlim is not moving up the ladder for its multiple benefits such as anti-acne and anti-aging apart from weight loss. If I ever have to reach out for a bottle of diet pills, my preference would be DecaSlim.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: