Thursday, January 20, 2011

Murali Vijay's disappointing show in South Africa.


What is Murali Vijay doing in South Africa? His string of low scores in ODI is baffling considering his ability. I think he is not playing his natural game.

I wanted him to perform well after seeing his century plus score in the recent T20 championship. But he has not justified the faith of the national selectors and fans like me.

I would like to see him give way to Sourab Tiwary, an exciting ODI batsman. In the absence of Shewag, Gambhir, Schin, I expected Murali Vijay to play responsibly. He could see that in Sachin and Laxman.

I think Virat Kholi is all confidence and dynamic. He is playing well. Rohit Sharma too be given more chances to prove his immense mettle.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: