Monday, January 10, 2011

IPL auctive live.

If one don't mind the surprises in the IPL auction that is being telecast live, then, you can really enjoy the proceedings. Initially, I thought I would site to watch only for five minutes yesterday; however, I sat through till the close at 5.30 PM!

Today, my blogging assignments did not permit to leave the computer chair. However, I am reading the live posts once in every two minutes at Yahoo! Cricket.

Some of the unsold stars thus far are:
* Jayasurya
* Chris Gayle
* Sourav Ganguly
Chaminda Vaas

My team Chennai Super Kings lost Muralitharan much to my disappointment. I think they paid a heavy price for Badrinath. Today, the CSK gave up L.Balaji to KKR!

Stay tuned for breath taking news and astronomical figures.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: