Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Profitable air ambulance business.

I considered it as a great honor to be contact by a total stranger who happens to be a millionaire that owns several businesses. He is contemplating to diversify into air ambulance business and he inquired if I can build a website for his new business venture and take the responsibility of promoting it in the Internet.

It is a big responsibility.I know the importance of air ambulance services operated in hilly areas in India where monsoon brings frequent landslides leading to road and rail accidents.

Illogically, I worried about the operating costs of emergency aerial medical services while my job is only to build a website and concentrate on Internet marketing.

It seems medical transport business is growing in demand as there is a huge gap between demand and supply.

I accepted the offer and landed on a plum contract.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: