Friday, November 26, 2010

Pamela Anderson and the rotis..

I like Pamela Anderson (former Bay watch star) only because she fell in love with Indian cusine. During her recent visit to India, she enjoyed so much our rotis and subjis that she learnt to cook them then and there.

She promised to treat her two children Brandon and Dylan to an Indian meal consisting of Indian vegetables and spices that include onions and garlic, ginger and turmeric.

I hope she finds them in Los Angeles where Indians live amicably with Americans. I once taught a Japanese woman in my home Mysore rasam and stuffed eggplant (brinjal).

She was genuinely awe struck but could not tolerate the salt. Japanese don't eat salt or eat very little.

Source: http://www.theindiadaily.com/ill-cook-roti-vegetables-for-my-children-pamela/

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: