Saturday, November 06, 2010

Absolutely gorgeous Shilpa.


If I say that I used to envy her looks, it is grammatically wrong. I still envy her. My God! What a beauty she is.

If you are not an Indian, you probably may not know her name. She is Shilpa Shetty. I don't have to write more about her. The Internet has more stuff on Shilpa Shetty than an ordinary fan like me.

She seems to get more beautiful as she ages. The photographs of Shilpa Shetty mostly show her face only which might suggest she is plump but actually she is slender.

I once cried foul, loud and clear when she was kissed against her will on stage publicly and again when was tortured in the Big Brother show in London. She behaved perfectly in such a tough situation.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: