Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For white artificial Christmas tree..












I gingerly approached the Christmas tree and passionately touched the myriad decorations on it. This happened 40 years ago when artificial christmas tree was not known to world.

I grew up where there were no Christians. Once, when my family visited another town to attend a marriage, we stayed in our relative’s house whose neighbor had put up a small branch of tree on which I saw colorful ribbons, small beads and other things. When I asked my elder brother what it was, he told me that it is a Christmas tree and went onto brief me about the Christmas celebration.

Now, that small branch of a tree is totally replaced by artificial Christmas trees of myriad shapes and sizes. There are different Christmas trees for keeping indoor and outdoor. I saw even a white Christmas tree.

Nevertheless, I have noticed the true joy among Christians starting from the Thanksgiving Day until the New Year. They feel at most pleasure in giving which is missing in our community.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: