Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reduced size multimedia card.

You can’t declare me a total zombie when it comes to technical matters. I confess I ask too many questions about mobile phone and computer accessories. But I own a very costly and advanced laptop and Black Berry. After all, one can handle hi-tech gadgets without some technical knowledge-right?

But my husband used to remind me that math teachers lack worldly knowledge when compared to other professionals. He cites several examples and the last one was when he asked me if I wanted a Reduced Size Multimedia Card to replace my old sd flash memory card.

He knew multimedia cards are more preferred nowadays but he also knew that I don’t know the difference. I replied to him that I am satisfied with single media card.

There! Now you know why they make fun of my ignorance! Oh well, let them have their fun. I am glad to be of use.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: