Monday, February 09, 2009

The best choice of hotels in Dallas.


I never knew anyone in Texas till I met Mrs. Mary online. She is a real mother in all the motherly sense and a very dependable woman that is a very trait in women.


Naturally I sought her help a few months back when an ex-student of mine went to Dallas for higher studies. I requested Mary to accommodate the girl in her house for a couple of days or help her find an affordable hotel till she looks for a shared accommodation.


Mary, as usual, did more than I expected. She scoured several Dallas Texas hotels online and arranged to book the girl at Econo Lodge, just on the outskirts of Texas.


The girl was all praise for Mary and the Econo Lodge which was comfortable and away from noise.










Econo Lodge, a Dallas hotel

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: