Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ocean facing apartments at Sneads Ferry.

An aspiring blogger is getting trained by me. For his new blog topic, I suggested he prepares a list communities living around the beaches in the U.S. Beaches are favorite among Americans for the warmth and the sea food that is available always afresh. Hotels on coastal cities are fully booked and this a high traffic niche for bloggers.

My idea was accepted by the trainee and he further asked me where he can start? Without second thoughts I replied, ‘North Carolina’ because I have some relatives there and particularly I told my trainee to start of at Sneads Ferry, where my cousin took shelters in a small ocean facing house built by Wilmington NC real estate.

I too offered to help out my friend by collecting data on other NC beach communities that include Hampstead, Boiling Spring Lakes, and Holly Ridge.

I have been sought after by several bloggers on ideas for blog content. I am proving to be helpful.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: