Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Faith unlocks the door; your fingers too.

I could not care less for newspaper reports of house breaks in suburban areas. This doesn’t imply that I live in the heart of city; I live far away from it.

Of course I have some valuables in my house that are obviously more valuable for intruders.

No, I have not insured my properties.

I have not posted any security at my house.

My house is not wired to any fancy home security gadgets.

Still, I am not afraid to go on a long holiday locking my house behind simply because my house is break proof; it has keyless lock. Oh, I know I am building up the suspense. I enjoy it more when I break the suspense.

My house door can be unlocked only by my finger. This keyless lock technology is based on ‘Biometrics’ that is used in authentication purposes by finger prints, eye contacts and even voice recognition.

BTW, my house’s main door is not fitted with biometric lock but my bedroom cum office where the most valuable property is the DATA in my computer.

Please have a look at this keyless lock that looks very sturdy and safe. Again, it recognizes only your finger prints.

Here is another ‘never-seen-before’ type of lock that has no keys. It is called ‘Keyless Mortise Door Lock’ and it costs only $100


Again, it recognizes only your finger prints.

Here is another ‘never-seen-before’ type of lock that has no keys. It is called Keyless Mortise Door Lock and it costs only $100



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: