Saturday, February 28, 2009

How shoes can reduce stress on hips!

I think $159 for a pair of shoes is on the side of luxury spending. I never spent so much on foot wear. Just because you are going to walk on treadmill doesn’t mean you have to buy the costliest shoes-right? I was under the impression that my son is afraid to spoil treadmill floor with other shoes.

My son took all the rumblings of me in his usual cool self and went out. He came back 6 hours later. Enough time has lapsed and he thought some semblance of reasonableness would have settled in me.

Then he sat down and patiently explained why he is buying a pair of MBT shoes and what could they do to his feet.

He went on like this:

MBT shoes can please your feet as it is made of seven layers of comfort.

It can improve posture, activate neglected muscles, reduces stress on hips and knees, while also toning and shaping your body.

It increases rear…..

Enough! I have heard enough! I called out to my husband, “Badri, do you want a pair of MBT shoes?”

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: