Saturday, February 21, 2009

Looking for tips on effective usage of Twitter.


I think it has become difficult live without Twitter-right? I am late to join the Twitter train and I am yet to capture its full potential because I still have my doubts over its utility to build blog traffic.

I have been saying this ever since I came to know about Twitter-the micro blogging platform that is taking the Internet community by storm.

But of late, I have been collecting various tools to make the twitter life easy and fun. When someone recommended me to read this book called Twitter Power-How to dominate your market one Tweet at a time, I decided to read feedback on it. This book is authored by the AdSense guru Joel Comm.

There are some in Amazon but I am looking at other avenues. Any tips please?



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: