Saturday, February 28, 2009

How gold is safe guarded?

I appreciate the western and middle east countries for their treatment of gold. They considered gold as the ultimately precious thing in the world. They are the ones to quickly raise their respective country’s financial value by just dumping gold in the reserves.

While Indian’s revealed their gold’s worth by wearing as ornaments on just about every part of their body, other countries silently gobbled up gold and safe guarded it.

They completely realized that the beauty of a gold bar lies in its proven ability to diversify investments, protect wealth and preserve one’s purchasing power and not in decorating humans and idols.

No, of course I am not against the Indians’ treatment of gold; after all I am an Indian. But I wear no more ornaments than what I am supposed to. But I buy gold; I buy pure gold every month from Monex Deposit Company (MDC).

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: