Thursday, February 26, 2009

How I helped a stunt man.


This is not a new fashion dress for males but a back brace worn by a man working in films as a stunt man.

My husband has several friends working in film industry in various capacities like directors, stunt men (stunt women too), actors and production assistants. Among them, one stunt man is very close to my husband.

Combate Ejemplo 3Image via wikipedia


This stunt man used to spend hours hanging from ropes as part of his work. This has caused unbearable pain to him. I suggested this back brace that also acts as a lifting belt that provides firm support to the lower back.

It has adjustable inner belt for added comfort while being lifted up. In the world of stunt men, nothing is a secret.

I attended about 32 calls that sought appointment from me. A mathematician turned orthopedist?Hello 4



I then spent hours in Allegromedical.com looking for different types of back brace for different kinds of stunt men and women.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Rajagopalan said...

The picture and animation are apt. By the way pl tell me how do i get those stuff in my blog!