Saturday, September 27, 2008

Literally compact flash card..


We had to unpack a big suitcase to confirm if we have put in the really compact flash reader that my son bought recently. My husband assured me that he has kept it inside a pouch but I wanted to recheck. This compact flash drive is very important for my son during his job training.

This literally compact flash card is a USB powered device that came with extension cable of about one meter length and manual is a fast one that runs at about the speed of your hard drive.

There were a lot of choices of compact flash readers at memorysuppliers.com, but my son liked this (see picture) sleek and compact piece and he was sure it would serve his purpose. The cost was also very cheap; we bought it for only $14.00

Ah, at last it was there exactly as my husband said.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: