Thursday, September 04, 2008

Good insight on web hosts.

I ask around a lot before deciding on the webhosting service provider. I visit a few webmasters forums and read all the threads on web hosting. Then I read quite a few articles on how to choose the proper web hosting package.
It is not the money that matters to me. I don’t mind paying a couple of more dollars a month but I expect more than 99% uptime that all the hosting providers promise. Why should I compromise on that 1% that may prove to be potential for my business?
I also look around review sites that publish quality and honest reviews on best web hosting service providers. This is mainly to equip myself with the hosting industry’s current trends and offers that may include free domain registration, one or two months of free hosting and so on.
People who intend to buy top web hosting package can visit webhostinggeeks.com where they can find the top 10 web hosts and their offers. I am glad that I find my favorite Bluehost listed in the top ten.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: