Saturday, September 06, 2008

Law of attraction on wetpaint!

It came to a bit of shock and surprise when I found out there are over 3200 websites created on law of Attraction in Wet Paint.

Do you know Wet Paint?
I quote them:
"Wetpaint lets you build a rich, online community around the whatever-it-is that you’re really into. Utilizing the best features of wikis, blogs, forums and social networks, Wetpaint mixes everything you need so you can create, collect, and organize content on your own social website."

So you see, over 3200 people have created their own Wet Paint based sites/blogs/journals on a relatively obscure topic as Law of Attraction. I thought I will only find Hollywood and Bollywood news there.

I think I am going to create my own Wet paint site on Live and Let Live.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Katinka Hesselink said...

I think it says something about the type of people who are into the law of attraction: they are likely to think they should be leaders. Did you check how many of those communities are actually ACTIVE?

Rangan Badri said...

You are right. I was mistaken; not at all active sites and forums.