Saturday, September 20, 2008

Express your refined taste.


Lingerie, tops, handbags, sweaters and jackets-these are some of the items that are most frequently purchased by my students. I am amazed at how these so young girls learn what the latest fashion is, which celebrity wears the most gorgeous tops, what types of handbags models are shown carrying in television ads etc.

Do they subscribe to women magazines or do they spend hours scouring the web to keep them updated of the fashion world?

When I could no longer suppress my curiosity, I asked them where they shop. One girl, the most talkative one volunteered to inform me that she gets ideas by visiting a few online shopping malls and one of them is Sparklenpop.com which I was requested to keep it as a secret. Obviously she didn’t want her friends to copy her taste.

The image you see is of a sweater she bought from sparklenpop.com last winter. I must admit- it is a fabulous piece.

Another girl showed me a violet color suede handbag and it was literally breathtaking. My God, these girls must be very rich to afford these costly goods. I am contemplating an increase in tuition fees!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Rangan Badri said...

Thanks Navneet. I signed up.