Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The bus story.

The images you see here shows the outer and inner view of a bus that I intend to recommend to a leading IT company.

My husband accompanied my son to his first job in a global IT company. After nearly two hours of orientation, all the new recruits (approx 300) were asked to wait considerable time to board a bus that was supposed to take them to a hotel where accommodation was arranged.

My husband was not allowed to board the bus but he happened to follow the bus in a taxi. The bus that must have been as old as my son (22 years) could use a parking in an open ground while raining.

I know about the simply superb looking buses built by Carpenterbus.com. Global IT companies need to maintain their standard all around and staff transportation is an important section in any company where compromise on the quality of transportation will bring down the company’s image.

To buy a bus exactly as per the picture here, contact 1.800.370.6180 or visit the link to get a free quote.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: