Friday, February 29, 2008

Why would they not consider Indians?

Blog Distributor is a market place for bloggers and advertisers. I patted myself for having found out this web site and naturally I was happy that one more avenue is opened to earn by blogging.

I started filling out the application form at their website only to know that they don't hire bloggers from any other country apart from the U.S. and Canada.

Too sad! Why would they not consider us? Are we not good? Are we not honest and sincere? Oh well, it is their prerogative; who am I to question them?

I am sure God will show me another avenue. After all, did he not do that when he showed me about a dozen paid to blog opportunities till date?

Internet is big. It will surely accommodate me.smile

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: