Friday, February 08, 2008

The best cure for nail fungus.


The shooting schedule was postponed by a whopping half an hour because the makeup woman did not turn up for her duty in time. I made a big fuss of the delay because I really could not afford that extra half an hour.

I was the chief guest for my former school’s annual mental mathematics competition and the school authorities have arranged the function to be covered by an educational television channel.

Finally, the makeup girl arrived profusely apologizing. When she started her work on me, I happened to notice some oddity on her finger nails. There were colored and appeared rather ugly.

I stopped her and inquired about her finger nails. Was she diabetic? I read somewhere that some diabetic patients are vulnerable to fungus attack. She confessed that her fingernails are affected by Onychomycosis, a sort of fungal infection. How could they ignore such serious abnormalities in their profession?

I was really not bothered about the cause for her nail fungus but I explained to her about the treatment for nail fungus with chemical free zetaclear that is made from natural oils.

Zetaclear not only cures nail fungus but also promotes the formation of healthy nails.

In her profession, where comes into contact with several persons in a day, she is susceptible to skin and fungus diseases that can be contagious. Zetaclear can be her true companion.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: