Friday, February 29, 2008

Student loans for bad credit?

I wonder why there are advertisements for educational loan for students with bad credit? How a student can be classified as a bad creditor? Aren't their parents responsible for their credit worthiness?

Nevertheless, I thought it would enrich my knowledge if I learn fully about this issue. Today's is the annual budget day in India. I was eagerly watching the budget session live on television.

I was hoping for more leniency for tax payers, especially woman tax payers. Our Finance Minister didn't disappoint me. The exemption was increased by another Rs.40,000.

There was some mention about educational loans but I didn't understand the financial language at all. How very convenient?mrgreen

Fortunately for me, my son is about to complete his engineering degree. I need not worry about raising funds for his education anymore.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: