Thursday, February 07, 2008

List of FaceBook applications.

I think it is about a month before that I made a blog post on "FaceBook" and why everywhere in the Internet, I have been seeing hundreds of posts on various FaceBook applications. I even criticized a few of my favorite bloggers for their obsession with FaceBook.

After about three days of that blog article, I decided to look into FaceBook and explore it. But when I went there, I was surprised to note that I had registered with them long back.

So I took a serious interest in it and explored about 50 different applications and selected several from that list. I was enjoying the whole process though I didn't know how it is going to be useful to me.

Today, I found out another big list of FaceBook applications but I believe they are not yet approved by FaceBook.

It is for you to decide which are the ones you upload to your FaceBook profile.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: