Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eye catching designer furniture.

“I want the glossiest bed possible mom, else, save your bucks”, declared my son. He is going to live alone soon and he says he can support himself.

He told me that he will pay for the furniture and shipping. He wants only contemporary furniture and not like the ones we have in our house. Yes, I too agree that they are antiques now.

Well, we can’t blame the generation now. They see all sorts of life style magazines in bars, saloons and where not? They also are influenced by what they see in their friends’ house.

My son has seen some terrific looking platform beds online but he is unable to remember the website. He described me about their looks and colors. He asked me to find them for him. So much for motherly duties, I had to sacrifice my afternoon nap and looked up in the Internet.

I came up with this gorgeous bed but I don’t know whether this is the one my son had seen. But I don’t see any reason for this piece getting rejected. Am I not smart?







BTW, how do you like these so called ‘Love Seats’? They are available for sale at eroomservice.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: