Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What is Gourmet Inclusive concept?

I just asked this question in a travel related forum, where travelers discuss places to see, discount flights and hotels, vacation packages and holiday rentals.

The word ‘Gourmet Inclusive’ rang a bell in me but I could not pinpoint it. So, I asked it in the forum. I was surprised even more when some one replied me back with a question. Do I wish to pay for a romantic cancun vacation or do I want to let go myself on the Mexican beaches without any fun?

When I replied I would prefer a romantic cancun vacation, the person sent me three pages of important information on Riviera Maya, Karisma Hotels and their new Gourmet-Inclusive concept designed especially for food lovers.

Yes, as the name suggests, this is not for all who just swallows everything on their table and wash it down with beer or coke. This is for gourmets exclusively who enjoy the food, cherish the idea of eating a great variety of food.

Karisma’s gourmet-level cuisine is served in sleek and sensual sit-down locales and fashion-forward bars. What you will find is cooking that meets the standards of the best restaurants, prepared in a way that will excite and surprise the senses.

The details also included a mention about bars with iced tops and tequila lounges with 30 different tequilas on offer and more.

Excited like me? For more information, please contact Pamela Johnston at pamela@pjinc.net or Amanda Deveaux at amanda@pjinc.net or call 212-629-8445.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: