Thursday, February 21, 2008

Digital photo frame with changeable frames.

I have no friends or contacts in Australia. I just wanted to go on my own for the expected one day cricket final match between India and Australia. Alternatively, I can join a big team of cheer leaders. This team is actually leaving from Madras itself. I will see how the match goes between them taking place on Sunday before deciding.

Remember my gift that I gave to an Australian cricket player last year? It was a digital picture frame frame to view digital photos. It actually replaces the traditional bulky photo album of the yesteryears.

I decided to check the web site of Digital Framez (digitalframez.com.au) for any products addition. I was not disappointed. They have launched a 10” digital photo frame that comes with 3 extra frames that we can change often just for the sake beating monotony.

What will my husband say if sees this latest product? He is the one who buys these kinds of changeable products. He just can’t stand monotony.

Hey, why can’t I present this digital picture frame to him? Oh, why I have not thought of it before?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: