Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want an iPhone.


Too much effort spoils the chances of success. I am a proof for this phrase.

I was viewing a wish list by strangers in a social bookmarking website, the name of which I don't remember now. I am sorry.

After a couple of minutes, I wondered what I would say about the thing I want most. An iPhone came to my mind. It is meant as a gift for my husband who is in fact searching for a portable audio player. He has compiled some 500 old Hindi songs.

I identified an Apple iPhone with 16GB memory. But I was sad when I saw its price. It costs $499.
Yes, it can hold up to 40,000 songs. May be it is not what my husband requires. Something with less memory space may be; say, can I look for 8 GB? May be the price will be only around $300?

Image courtesy: Google images.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: