Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My choice of the best Christmas photo cards.



Christmas photo cards should bring instant smile, cheerful and bright on the kids’ faces rather on adults. It is the children that add to the joyous mood of the festivals than the festival itself.
I once had several Christian friends living all over the world. How I used to spend hours to carefully select Christmas photo greeting cards from the roadside vendors!
I always ensured the cards carried pictures of cheerful children playing outdoors, preferably amidst green background. A few butterflies or dragonflies here and there would add reality to the backdrop.
It is a long time since I set my eyes upon such wonderful holiday cards ever since I lost my friends’ contact. Those days would never repeat.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: