Sunday, September 18, 2011

The gadget that every stenographer should buy!


I was embarrassed to admit that I don’t know the meaning of ‘thesaurus’. Look at the image here. What do you think it can be? Even your wildest guess won’t get you right.

It is a speaking dictionary and thesaurus that every stenographer should buy. Why, in fact, every office based executive should have one!

Oh, getting back to my embarrassment; my son told me that he recently bought it after his promotion. He felt he needed to improve upon his pronunciation. Yes, the speaking dictionary has this useful feature apart from teaching you to spell correctly and learning the meaning of new words.

In addition, thesaurus is a fantastic reference tool that helps you to find synonyms and antonyms too.

I asked my son how a thesaurus is useful to an IT man. What he informed could not educate me fully. He advised me to look up at Wikipedia to learn the meanings of ontology and Orthogonality to understand further or better buy myself a speaking dictionary cum thesaurus.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: