Monday, May 17, 2010

Microsoft Zune MP3 players are beautiful.


I am yet to come to terms with my unreasonable behavior. I still could not understand why I showed such a resistance to pocket MP3 players.

My husband is using a Zune MP3 player (see image). My son has two different models and even my 75 years old mother-in-law has three MP3 players to listen to Tamil carnatic sons and religious discourses.

I know what you are thinking about me, “why this female said ‘no’ to this stunning MP3 player.”

I suppose I am a bit sentimental about the first portable DVD player my husband gifted about 10 years ago. It is almost dying and I am dearly clinging on it.

These oldies don’t go with the times-right?

Let me look again at this Zune MP3 player when my family goes to bed tonight. May be its features will attract me and change my stand.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: